The Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy team works together to offer a variety of treatments for the different part of body systems.
- For the musculoskeletal system,
- Pain relief and exercises
- Muscle strain, tendentious or any sport injury.
- For the nervous system,
- Assistance to increase muscle strength
- Training to assist in independent living following
- Stroke, Head injury, Brain surgery.
- Chronic debilitating diseases such as Parkinson’s Disease.
- For the respiratory system,
- Breathing exercises
- Postural drainage
- Percussion particularly following lung surgery.
- Management of the elderly, burn victims and cancer patient
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Shore wave Diathermy
- Electrical Stimulation
- Interferentail Therapy
- Hot and Cold pack
- Stationary Bicycle
- Weight Training
- Area for Training Exercise
- Manual Therapy: Mobilization, Therapeutic exercise, Stretching, Swedish Massage
Appointment / Inquiries:
Call center: (+662) 282-1100
- Fax: (+662)280-0441
- Website: www.mission-hospital.org