Influenza Vaccination 2020
Boost your Immunity to Fight the Flu !
What is Influenza?
Influenza is a potentially serious disease that can lead to hospitalization and sometimes even death. Every flu season is different, and influenza infection can affect people differently, but millions of people get flu every year, hundreds of thousands of people are hospitalized and thousands to tens of thousands of people die from flu-related causes every year. An annual seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to help protect against flu. Vaccination has been shown to have many benefits including reducing the risk of flu illnesses, hospitalizations and even the risk of flu-related death in children.
How Influenza Vaccination work?
Flu vaccines cause antibodies to develop in the body about two weeks after vaccination. These antibodies provide protection against infection with the viruses that are in the vaccine. The seasonal flu vaccine protects against the influenza viruses that research indicates will be most common during the upcoming season.
What are the benefits of flu vaccination?
- Flu vaccination can keep you from getting sick with flu.
- Flu vaccination can reduce the risk of flu-associated hospitalization for children, working age adults, and older adults.
- Flu vaccination is an important preventive tool for people with chronic health conditions.
- Flu vaccination helps protect women during and after pregnancy.
- Flu vaccine can be life-saving in children.
- Getting vaccinated yourself may also protect people around you.
Who should get vaccinated this season?
Everyone 6 months of age and older should get a flu vaccine every season with rare exception.
When should I get vaccinated?
You should get a flu vaccine before flu viruses begins spreading in your community, since it takes about two weeks after vaccination for antibodies to develop in the body and provide protection against flu.
|Influenza Vaccination 2020 (4 Strains)|
Type A - H1N1 - H3N2
Type B - Yamagata -Victoria
|Package Price : 690 Baht/ (Adult/Kid)|
- Package Included Doctor and Hospital Service Fees.
- The hospital reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
- Valid until 31 December, 2020.
Appointment / Inquiries: