The Mission Hospital Wellness Checkup Clinic offers a wide range of check-up programs, based on age, gender, and individual requests.
- Certified medical examination for Embassy VISA requirements
- Medical certificates such as for international contracts, businesses, education, pre-employment, work permit, driver’s licenses, and pre-education exams.
- One-stop health examination programs.
- Counseling and advice about best checkup program package for client
- Annual medical examinations for contract groups, companies, schools, universities, and other organizations.
- Medical examinations for immigration purposes required by embassies.
- Medical examinations for insurance needs, both local and international.
- Checkup programs and packages.
You Can Expect The Following On Your Initial Visit
- For first time visitors please contact the registration desk and bring identification such as national ID or passport.
- Contact Wellness Center
- You will complete a questionnaire detailing lifestyle, medical history, and family history
- Our staffs will help you choose the check-up program that best meets your needs
- Your height, weight, and eyesight will be checked
- Your blood will be taken and sent to the laboratory for tests
- Any other necessary tests will be completed - a nurse will guide you through each step of the process
- While waiting for your results, you may enjoy a complimentary snack from our coffee corner
- You will meet with your physician, and have the opportunity to ask questions or discuss concerns regarding your test results. These results will be given to you in English, and will be printed in an booklet for your records and use on your next visit.
Preparation prior to medical examination
- Fast (abstain from food and drink) for at least 8 hours before your blood test. Avoid intake of alcoholic beverages for at least 72 hours.
Urine Analysis / Stool Examination
- For stool samples, avoid meat for 2 days before the stool exam.
- For Urine sample for women, schedule your appointment 3-5 days after menses.
Ultrasound Upper Abdomen
- Abstain from food for 8 hours before your exam.
Ultrasound Lower Abdomen
- No fasting is required. Drink plenty of plain water, since a full bladder is required for an adequate examination.
- Schedule your breast examination 1 week after menses when the breasts are the least tender.
PV & Thin Prep Pap-Smear
- Schedule your examination is about one week after your menses.
Exercise Stress Test
- Stop smoking and avoid coffee and tea on the day of the examination. The test should be performed at least two hours after your last meal. Wear comfortable clothes with buttons down the front, and wear walking or running shoes.
Barium Enema X-Ray
- Please make appointment and contact X-Ray department for preparation.
Upper GI X-ray
- Fast (abstain from food and drink) for at least 8 hours before your blood tests. Avoid intake of alcoholic beverages for at least 72 hours.
Appointment / Inquiries:
Tel: (+662) 282-1100 ext. 182
Fax: (+662) 280-0441